Attend the conference online
Can’t make it to Madison for the conference? Attend virtually, from anywhere with an internet connection.
The experience includes:
- Livestreams of three (3) prominent keynote presenters, three (3) Plenary Sessions (Wednesday lunch, Thursday morning, Thursday conference finale), eight (8) Spotlight speakers, and eight (8) Featured Info Sessions
- Three months of access to key conference presentations
- Flexibility; learn on your own schedule
- Re-watch your favorite presentations
- Share the experience with others at your organization
Participating virtually puts you in the shoes of the distance learners you serve, giving you a valuable perspective. It’s also a great option for organizations with extra-tight budgets.
Once you register, you will receive information on how to access the conference online.
Virtual conference details:
Fee: $295/person or $615/group of 3 ($125 for each additional person).
Deadline: Register for the Virtual Conference by noon on Tuesday, July 25.