The DT&L Conference will be held at the visit the Monona Terrace Convention Center website (external link)Monona Terrace Convention Center at One John Nolen Drive in Madison, Wisconsin. Below is a list of conference hotels with special rates for attendees, plus tips on reserving these rooms.
Conference Hotel Reservation Tips
- To receive the conference rate, see options below. If by phone, mention the Distance Teaching & Learning Conference.
- Conference rates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If the conference hotels have reached their capacity, check with them for additional availability or cancellations. They may honor the conference rate after the cut-off date listed below.
- Shuttle service is provided to and from the Monona Terrace and the conference hotels. See schedule at hotel front desk.
- Check with your hotel about the availability of airport shuttles and/or parking.
- The conference continues through 2:00 pm Thursday, August 9. Plan to leave later that day or on Friday.
- To find other hotels in the area, go to external link”http://www.visitmadison.com/hotels/