The DT&L Conference will be held at the Monona Terrace Convention Center at One John Nolen Drive in Madison, Wisconsin. Below is a list of conference hotels with special rates for attendees, plus tips on reserving these rooms.
Conference Hotel Reservation Tips
- To receive the conference rate, see options below. If by phone, mention the Distance Teaching & Learning Conference.
- Conference rates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If the conference hotels have reached their capacity, check with them for additional availability or cancellations. They may honor the conference rate after the cut-off date listed below.
- Check with your hotel about the availability of airport shuttles and/or parking
- DT&L Conference will not be providing shuttles this year to & from Monona Terrace. Check with your hotel about the availability of shuttles.
- The conference continues through 3:30 pm Thursday, August 6. Plan to leave later that day or on Friday.
- To find other hotels in the area, go to http://www.visitmadison.com/hotels/
2019 Conference Hotel Listing and Rates
The hotels below are listed in order of proximity to the Monona Terrace. Room rates below do not include taxes and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
610 Langdon St., Madison, WI 53703
Call to make your reservation: 866-301-1753
Standard Guest Room
Cut-off Date: July 6, 2020